For Admission in B.Sc Nursing
Eligibility Criteria for Admission in B.Sc Nursing
Eligibility will be as per the prospectus of PPMET to be issued by Baba Farid University of Health science, Faridkot or as per Punjab Government Notification.
Female or Male candidates seeking admission must have an age of 17 years and must not be older than 35 years as on the 31st day of December of the Year of seeking admission in bachelor of Nursing
- Candidate must have passed in the subject of Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English individually and must have obtained a minimum of 50% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English in 10+2 examination from university or bored which is recognized by Baba Farid University of Health Science, Faridkot. In respect to of candidate belonging to scheduled caste, scheduled tribes, the marks obtained in physics, chemistry biology and English should be 45 % aggregate.
- Candidate will produce a good moral character certificate issued by the principal of the college/ school last attended.
- Candidate must produce the certificate of fitness.
- In case of the gap in study and affidavit justifying the gap in the studies must be produced.
Fee and other charges
A fee shall be charged as per Punjab government notification from time to time under the fixation Regulation Act 2006
Note: fee and other charges once paid are not be refundable, except if the candidate changes the college through the universities subsequent as approved migration( Re counseling) by the University. that you will be refunded after deducting the administrative charges for these migrations.
The annual examination each year shall ordinarily be held in the month of May/June on such dates as may be fixed by the university for failed/ Re-appeared candidates, is supplementary examination shall be held in the month of November/December on such other dates as may be fixed by the University. to appear for the annual examination candidate must have the following:
- Has been all the college Rolls for one academic year to sending the examination.
- Satisfactory behavior and good character.
- Having attended not less than 80% attendance( irrespective of the kind of absent) in the theory and 90% in clinical practice in each subject for appearing for the examination. candidate must have hundred percent it tenders( including 20 days summer vacation, 10 days winter vacation and 10 days sick leave) in each clinical practice areas before and award of the degree. provided search deficiency must be removed within one year of completion of an examination.
- Should be medically fit
- A no due certificate issue from the department such as account, a count lie, lab, Office is compulsory.
The Principal has the authority of not issuing the Roll Number to the student for appearing in the final examination on the basis of non-completion of any of the above criterion.